Do I need an appointment to bring in my items?
Yes you do! Please call and make an appointment. We do NOT accept drop ins of more than 10 items anymore without an appointment.
If you have 10 or less you may drop in, you might have to wait until we are done with an appointment, however we do recommend you call first, to see what the wait time is like.
Appointments can be made during regular business hours TUESDAY - SATURDAY
Seasonal dates for consignments are:
FALL & WINTER = March to July. We still accept F/W clothing brought in after September. However, they might take a little longer to get on the sales floor. Right now we are processing items within 2 weeks.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CLOTHING IN AUGUST and DECEMBER.
SPRING & SUMMER = September to November & January to June.
We WILL accept clothing after these seasonal dates. We have 2 major sales a year for 4 days, and all items, no matter when they go on the sales floor, will go on sale, so getting your items in early for each season is best.
Depending on the amount of drop off, it may take a few weeks to process your clothing.
How do I bring items in?
All items MUST be brought in on hangers. We DO NOT accept items in bags, boxes, suitcases, OR LAUNDRY BASKETS.
We will return your hangers to you once we switch your clothing onto our hangers.
Clothing must be WRINKLE FREE AND.. FRESHLY WASHED even if it has only been WORN ONCE or stored in boxes.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CLOTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE BRINGING IN;
* Labels on all items ( they must be original and attached) WE DO NOT TAKE HOMEMADE ITEMS.
* COLLARS on all items
* Cuffs on sleeves.
* leg bottoms on jeans & pants
* Zippers on all items.
* Pockets in Jackets, coats, pants, skirts, shorts, Capri's.
ANY SIGNS OF damage or TOO MUCH WEAR, WILL BE REJECTED.
Items with ANIMAL HAIR will NOT be looked at or accepted.
Make sure all animal hair has been removed.
What type of clothing do you take?
We will accept:
* Casual to Bridal( Party wear) MUST BE DRYCLEANED BEFORE BRINGING IN!
* Store brand and Name brand items purchased within the last three years
*Wedding dresses and accessories ( no more than 5 years old)
* Purses, shoes, boots, scarves and fashionable belts
Clothing must be in excellent condition! With clothing labels attached! (do not remove the original manufacturer's label before bringing in your items)
Please Note: We no longer accept:
Maternity wear and Uniforms. Joe,George,Penmas, Bum Equipment, 725 & Cherokee, used panties.
What Happens to my clothes when I bring them in?
- You will need to sign a current ‘Consignment Terms Agreement’. We offer a 40% split to the consignor.
- We sort through your items, if there are items that we are unable to accept for consignment we give them back to you.
- We offer a generous term of 3 months from the date your items are entered in the system( tagged)
IT CAN TAKE TWO MONTHS TO TAG CLOTHING. You will need to call us three months after your drop off date to check the status of your account and RECEIVE your term expiry date.
How do you determine the price of an item?
- We use a pricing grid that is based upon New retail prices.
- We look at condition & clothing labels.(WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CLOTHING IF THEY DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL BRAND LABELS ATTACHED)
ALL WEDDING DRESSES ARE PRICED DIFFERENTLY. See in store for details.
- As stated in our terms, all items expire at the end of the 3 month term, and become property of Full Figure Fashions, and WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- Clothing will be put in a clearance rack for a short time, and eventually donated to several charities in Calgary.
Money Honey... How do I get paid?
- We pay on demand; it is the consignors responsibility to call or e-mail for a balance of their account.
- You must come in person to collect your money and/or apply your credit when shopping in the store.
- Consignors who live out of town, you must request a payment be mailed. We will mail funds once the account reaches $100 or at the end of the three month term.
PLEASE NOTE: Photo I.D is required for payouts and store credit used.