Do I need an appointment to bring in my items?
Yes you do! Please call and make an appointment. We do NOT accept drop ins anymore.
Appointments can be made during regular business hours Tuesday - SUNDAY
Seasonal dates for consignments are:
FALL & WINTER = March to July (We still accept F/W clothing brought in after September. However, they will be late on the floor)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT DROP OFFS IN AUGUST
SPRING & SUMMER = September to November & January to June (WE DO NOT ACCEPT DROP OFFS IN DECEMBER)
We WILL accept clothing after these seasonal dates however, they may not sell at the best time in the season.
How do I bring items in?
All items MUST be brought in on hangers. We DO NOT accept items in bags, boxes, suitcases, OR LAUNDRY BASKETS.
We will return your hangers to you once we switch your clothing onto our hangers.
Clothing must be WRINKLE FREE AND.. FRESHLY WASHED even if it has only been WORN ONCE or stored in boxes.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CLOTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE BRINGING IN;
* Labels on all items ( they must be original and attached) WE DO NOT TAKE HOMEMADE ITEMS.
* COLLARS on all items
* Cuffs on sleeves.
* leg bottoms on jeans & pants
* Zippers on all items.
* Pockets in Jackets, coats, pants, skirts, shorts, Capri's.
ANY SIGNS OF damage or TOO MUCH WEAR WE WILL REJECT THOSE ITEMS.
What type of clothing do you take?
We will accept:
* Casual to Bridal( Party wear) MUST BE DRYCLEANED BEFORE BRINGING IN!
* Store brand and Name brand items purchased within the last three years
*Wedding dresses and accessories ( no more than 5 years old)
* Purses, shoes, boots, scarves and fashionable belts
Clothing must be in excellent condition! With clothing labels attached! (do not remove the original manufacturer's label before bringing in your items)
Please Note: We no longer accept:
Maternity wear and Uniforms. Joe,George,Penmas, Bum Equipment, 725 & Tres you, Cherokee, Midtown, worn lingerie, panties, pajamas, housecoats, socks & slippers.
What Happens to my clothes when I bring them in?
- You will need to sign a current ‘Consignment Terms Agreement’. We offer a 40% split to the consignor.
- We sort through your items, if there are items that we are unable to accept for consignment we give them back to you.
- We offer a generous term of 3 months from the date your items are entered in the system( tagged)
IT TAKES TWO/THREE MONTHS TO TAG CLOTHING. You will need to call us three months after your drop off date to check the status of your account and RECEIVE your term expiry date.
How do you determine the price of an item?
- We use a pricing grid that is based upon New retail prices.
- We look at condition & clothing labels.(WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CLOTHING IF THEY DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL BRAND LABELS ATTACHED)
ALL WEDDING DRESSES ARE PRICED DIFFERENTLY. See in store for details.
- As stated in our terms, all items expire at the end of the 3 month term, and become property of Full Figure Fashions, and WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- Clothing will be put in a clearance rack for a short time, and eventually donated to several charities in Calgary.
Money Honey... How do I get paid?
- We pay on demand; it is the consignors responsibility to ask us to check on the balance of their account.
PLEASE NOTE: Photo I.D is required for payouts and store credit used.